[3830] WPX CW YW4D(YV1DIG) SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW YW4D(YV1DIG) SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 08:50:40 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: YW4D
Operator(s): YV1DIG
Station: YV4A

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: Camatagua
Operating Time (hrs): 29

------------
  160:
   80:
   40: 1701
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Despite the power blackouts, the thusderstorms and rain I had a lot of fun,
really thanks to each caller and my apologies to the ones who i didn't got due
the QRN. Many surprises on the pile up called by nice DX stations, some from
9G5, XT2, VR2, BA4 etc), also many QRP's that I logged very glad.

Thanks to the Venezuela DX Club for allowing me to use the contest site and the
antenna farm, to YV5AMH and YV5JBI who gave me all the support on the contest
period.

In contest i use a FT1000 mkV, an Alpha amp and the 4 element yagi monobander at
40 mtrs high. (this could explain some reports...)

QSL is ok via Buro as usual, and also via EA7JX

73's and see all on the next edition !!!

Paul YV1DIG