[3830] WPX CW KA0GGI/4 SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, t0ad@juno.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KA0GGI/4 SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 17:23:44 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KA0GGI/4
Operator(s): KA0GGI
Station: KA0GGI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FL (WCF)
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  130
   20:  409
   15:  209
   10:    8
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

100W operation from 2001 Chevy Silverado (mobile) with 15-20-40 resonators only
atop the MO1 mast.  WC4E loaned me his spare Bencher and CK-2, so I got to
retire the $2 handkey for this one! I think I logged some sixty-six seperate
countries ... needless to say, I didn't command a RUN freq ... start up around
100 and tune down the whole band was the name of the game this weekend.  I can
appreciate what the QRP guys do "for fun" ... HA ... and HATS OFF to all the
stations, stateside and DX who worked the SILVERADO MOBILE this weekend.  Tnx
for the fun!

- frank
- ka0ggi/4