[3830] WPX CW 5B/KI0BP M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW 5B/KI0BP M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 04:23:10 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: 5B/KI0BP
Operator(s): 5B8AD(RA6LUX), RA6CO, KI0BP(RV6LNA), UA6LCW
Station: 5B/KI0BP

Class: M/S HP
QTH: nr. Pomos, Cyprus
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:   59
   40:  535
   20: 1441
   15: 1475
   10:  856
------------

Club:

Comments:

First of all, we say our thanks to the neighbouring 5B/AJ2O team, located just 5
km apart, for their outstanding logistic support provided to us when one of our
amplifiers burned.
Our temporary contest station has been set up one day prior to the contest on
the high and rocky northern coast of Cyprus.
Good conditions, lot of Cyprus dry wine and, of course, our team operating
skills :-) made this operation successful.
Our QSL cards are ready to be sent via UA6MF.

73!
5B/KI0BP team.