[3830] ANARTS KE6RAD SOST HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ANARTS KE6RAD SOST HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 17:48:31 -0700
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: KE6RAD
Operator(s): KE6RAD
Station: KE6RAD

Class: SOST HP
QTH: california
Operating Time (hrs): 25

   80:    0     0     0
   40:    0     0     0
   20:  349  5189    77
   15:  126  2745    36
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  475  7934   113  Continents = 6  Total Score = 5,380,552

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Never heard anything on 80/40/10 here in CA.

Great runs to EU. Lots of new countries for me.
Tnx to everyone in EU.

Actually had a moment where I thought "Hey I'm running EU"
which is a first for me!

Highlights..

-Had given up on trying to get
thru to the one AF I heard...was sweet later
when ZS6BBK called in loud..CN8KD also.

-In desperation, trying to get anyone to answer,
switched to my extended dipole. Pretty soon, R1ANT
calls in. nice! I had been listing off countries
from the log to my son, and he had said "what about
Antartica?" ..funny

-With my wife, she said "What about Polynesia?"...I swear
she did...and later on FO5PS calls in...nice!

-I counted 8 unique VK callsigns. VK bonus: 1300

-kevin (KE6RAD)