[3830] WPX CW IY4W(IK4ZGO) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4zgo@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] WPX CW IY4W(IK4ZGO) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:43:00 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: IY4W
Operator(s): IK4ZGO
Station: IY4W

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 37

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1767
   10:
------------

Club: Marconi Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first full-time experience in such a big contest.
Even if it was hard work, and that much can still be done to improve my
operating skills, I had really great fun.
Very good conditions on Saturday, lots of Asian and USA stations, Sunday instead
was dominated by a worse propagation.

A big thanks goes to Clay I4LEC and his XYL Francesca for their hospitality,
patience and kindness.
Another big thanks to Bob IK4MHB for his precious hints and his very good work
and pre-contest station setup.

CU on next contest!

Stan, IK4ZGO