[3830] NCCC Sprint(6-24) K3STX LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(6-24) K3STX LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 09:12:49 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (6-24)

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:   8       .2
   20:  18       .3
---------------------
Total:  26     Mults = 5  Total Score = 130

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: TS-850S
Antennas: 40 M (elevated vertical) and 20 M (dipole up 60 feet)

What a fantastic idea for a contest!! My first time ever, and it is a great way
to keep in shape for the real Sprints. Thank goodness for the Dupe rule, but I
too had trouble in ESM mode working dupes unless I hit F1 or F4 in S&P (using
N1MM). Never heard a peep on 80 M, and 20 was strong.

It is a very family friendly contest, with a small baby and two older kids (6
and 8) it is not a big deal to have a ton of fun in a short time (like all the
Sprints).

Not that it bothers me, but I thought it was supposed to be QRS for the first 10
min?!

paul K3STX