[3830] ARRL FD KR4M 2A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Steamdoc@Infoave.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD KR4M 2A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:21:33 -0700
                    ARRL Field Day

Call: KR4M
Operator(s): K4WJR, KR4M, KE4COH, W4JMY, KG4TVV,N4WMB, KI4IKB, KA4SAW,  UNDER
18 OPS-KI4BBQ, TARA, AMBER
Station: KR4M

Class: 2A LP
QTH: Lancaster SC
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5

  160:           1
   80:   92     30
   40:  197    117
   20:  174     30
   15:   37      2
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------

Club:

Comments:

The total score includes 810 bonus points for operation from a public place
(county Farmer's Market), generator power, media publicity, information booth,
NTS message to SM, W1AW FD message, site visited by local law enforcement, 3 ops
under 18 years, and email entry.
This year our networked laptops and radios functioned perfectly except for a
very frustrating problem with the SSB radio which would not tune 80M, about half
of 40M and none of 20M.  We changed antennas after about two hours but
experienced only minor improvement.  I checked the radio tuner out and it
functioned fine.  So, next year a new antenna setup.  But, hey, it's Field Day,
somethings not gonna work right!  Thanks to Murphy for visiting our FD antenna
farm and next year we will put him away.  Best 73 KR4M - Duren Johnson