[3830] ARRL FD K5DX 2A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K5WAF@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K5DX 2A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:43:00 -0700
                    ARRL Field Day

Call: K5DX
Operator(s): AC5K, N5MT, N5ET, W9DX, W5MJ, N5DD, W5BXX, WB5TUF, N5KTN, K5WAF,
N4AL, VK4UC, W0MM, KC5DJI
Station: K5DX

Class: 2A LP
QTH: Surfside Beach, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:   27       1     0
   40:  214     438     8
   20:  273     546     8
   15:  130      41     0
   10:    0      11     0
    6:    0      44     0
    2:    0       9     0
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  644    1395    55  Total Score = 6,580

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

TDXS operated again this year from Surfside Beach, TX a few miles south of
Galveston in the rare Grid Square, EL28.  The weather was hot (!!), we had our
challenges with antennas with to major antennas failing, significant local power
line noise and some minor generator problems on the CW station where we lost
about 7 hours of operating time.  But none of this could dampen a great time,
with great folks, good food and a whole lot of operating fun.

The total score includes 1150 bonus points.