[3830] ARRL FD VA7ST 1D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD VA7ST 1D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 06:58:50 -0700

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  199     0       4  Total Score = 740

Club:

Comments:

QSO total includes contacts with other 1D zero-pointers. It was nice to work all
who called. Field Day 1980 was my first on-air experience as a 15-yr-old, and
every time I participate it brings back memories of that all-nighter working 40M
phone by the glow of the dial and finals.

Weak conditions on high bands, and QRN on low bands made for a challenging
weekend. QRP signals make for tough copy through the line noise with the beam
aimed E or SE. Thanks to all for a fun event, no matter the conditions. Hope to
find a few in the Canada Day contest, which starts tonight.

-- Bud VA7ST