[3830] NCCC Sprint(7-8) K3STX LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(7-8) K3STX LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 20:14:37 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (7-8)

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:          .25
   20:          .25
---------------------
Total:  22     Mults = 11  Total Score = 242

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Unfortunately, my "real" 20 M antenna (a 110 foot long dipole at 60 feet with
ladder line) was destroyed by high winds this week, so I managed to load my 80 M
vertical with a tuner and use that for 20 M. Conclusion: not such a good
antenna. Oh well, I had fun anyway.

Being forced to go to 40 increased my mult total, but I only managed to work
N6RO twice. So obviously something was wrong.

I hope to get some type of 20 M antenna up for IARU, if not at least for next
weeks excursion.

Sorry for the CW problems, guys, had lots of RF in the shack causing problems.

See ya next week. I'm trying to drum up PVRC support.

paul K3STX