[3830] IARU VA7LC SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, VA7LC@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] IARU VA7LC SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 11:55:02 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VA7LC
Operator(s): VA7LC
Station: VA7LC

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Vancouver Island, BC
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:    2     0       2
   80:   13     0       7
   40:   49     0      14
   20:  171     0      34
   15:   13     0       9
   10:    0     0       0
---------------------------
Total:  248     0      66  Total Score = 50,028

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Team:

Comments:

12 hours into the contest I lost my rotator, Ah well, repairs to do before the
IOTA. Conditions were bad here on west coast, and yet sometimes DX happened.
Never expected to work zl's on 40m, and then he was gone! Hardly heard any
caribbean stations and yet could work Brazil and Uruguay. Strange propagation.
Sure looking forward for the cycle to upswing.