[3830] IARU YV5AMH SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rleandro@cantv.net
Subject: [3830] IARU YV5AMH SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 23:38:30 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: YV5AMH
Operator(s): YV5AMH
Station: YV5AMH

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Camatagua
Operating Time (hrs): 20:30

  160:            2     2
   80:           28    13
   40:          136    34
   20:          704    52
   15:          439    44
   10:          110    19
---------------------------
Total:   0     1419   164  Total Score = 1,095,028

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Saturday there were fair conditions. Seems to me that the amount of RF radiated
by the participants, helps ionize the Van Allen bands. Immediately after the
contest the propagation was lousy.
Just hours before the contest is not the right time to set up the new USB
interface, learn to use a new logging program and setting a cluster 2 meters
link. Of course none of the intended tools work 100 per cent. But any way I had
a lot of fun, and being and an IARU special multiplier helps a lot.