[3830] IARU 9V9HQ(@9V1YC) Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jamesb@pacific.net.sg
Subject: [3830] IARU 9V9HQ(@9V1YC) Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:51:36 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: 9V9HQ
Operator(s): 9V1BH, 9V1YC
Station: 9V1YC

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: Singapore
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    0       0     0
   80:   13       0    11
   40:  384       6    52
   20:  377    1051    81
   15:  168     372    54
   10:    7       0     7
---------------------------
Total:  949    1429   205  Total Score = 1,933,150

Club:

Team:

Comments:

This was our usual two-man (myself and Victor, 9V1BH), two-radio and one station
HQ effort representing the Singapore Amateur Radio Transmitting Society.

We apologize for the rather long-winded 'SARTS' exchange which some of you found
difficult to copy.  But I guess that's the legacy of British colonial influence
and their '...Transmitting Societies' (e.g. Malaysia = MARTS, Hong Kong = HARTS,
etc...).

Stats:

EU   53.0
AS   40.5
AF    0.7
NA    2.1
OC    2.7
SA    0.7

Great to hear such excellent activity from the new 'rising stars' out here in
East Asia:  Indonesia, Korea, and Thailand.  All three seem to be growing at a
tremendous rate on HF.  (WRTC 2006 committee take note).

73

James 9V1YC