[3830] NAQP RTTY IK1PMR M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY IK1PMR M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 03:14:54 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: IK1PMR
Operator(s): IK1PMR K2LEO
Station: IK1PMR

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Casale
Operating Time (hrs): 11
Radios: SO2R

   80:    0     0
   40:   23    15
   20:   86    35
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  109    50  Total Score = 5,450

Club:

Team:

Comments:

We did our best but only 109 QSOs.
Conditions were reasonably good on 20m until 02:00z.
We had a power supply fault but we put a spare one to work, losing 20 min (at
03:30am local time).
After 04:30z we were unable to work anyone in NA so we went QRT.
Our small signal was enough to work all heard stations on 20m (and to run few
stations too), but several times we were not heard well on 40m.
Working 100+ NA stations (low power of course) in NAQP RTTY from EU is really
challenging with current propagation conditions. Very few stations beaming EU
(it's not a DX contest and we're not a mult) - this makes a great difference!
73/tnx

IK1PMR ops:
Andrea ik1pmr
Claudia k2leo