[3830] NAQP RTTY W0ETC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, llindblom@juno.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W0ETC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 08:10:21 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: W0ETC
Operator(s): W0ETC
Station: W0ETC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   34    25
   40:  137    43
   20:  176    39
   15:   14     8
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  361   115  Total Score = 41,115

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG Blues

Comments:

Were the bands bad or where they bad?  Nothing on 10 and very few Qs on 15.
Conditions on 20 were OK, but they could have been better.    Forty played well
but 80 was problematic.  The 80 four square was hearing stations that did not
seem to hear me.  It is a good antenna on receive, but that good?

As always it was fun to work team members and some of the people on other TCG
Teams.  I sure hope this was the low end of the sun spot cycle!  Conditions have
to be better next time, don?t they?

73 Larry (LAR) W0ETC in IA