[3830] CQWW VHF WK4Y SOSB/6 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, RDD2@VERIZON.NET
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF WK4Y SOSB/6 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:55:59 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: WK4Y
Operator(s): WK4Y
Station: WK4Y

Class: SOSB/6 LP
QTH: Richmond VA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.45

    6:  77     38
    2:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  77     38  Total Score = 2,926

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Saturday was not Productive.  Thunder storm in the evening, and I did not spend
much time on after dark.  Operated most of the day Sunday, and most productive
time was after mid-day.  I was surprised I had no complaints of TVI, but A
neigbor did within the last 30 minutes of the contest, so I ceased operation as
nothing much was happening.  My Wife said I did not get into our TV or
Telephone.  My neighbor I think, has a much older TV and does use an inside
antenna.  My TV system is on Cable.  I think I will order a low pass filter for
6 meters from Array Solutions and see if that helps.

Rig used was a IC-756 Pro II, 100 watts, and the antenna was a 2 el quad with
the center of the boom at 55 feet agl.

Thanks to all for the contacts.