[3830] IOTA VO1TA Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vo2zz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] IOTA VO1TA Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:31:09 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: VO1TA
Operator(s): VO1TA,VO1MX
Station: VO1TA

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Woody Point,Newfound
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

   80:    2       1        31      13
   40:   15       3       188      42
   20:   98       7       914      67
   15:    0       0         9       1
   10:    0       0         0       0
Total:  115      11      1142     123  Total Score = 1,164,954

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

The computer clock said we operated for 19.5 hours but I am sure this is wrong
as we spent lots of time shooting the breeze and enjoying a few cold beers!

We had a few Big pile-ups on 20 meter phone that actually slowed us down quite a
bit but overall conditions seemed okay on 20 for a portion of the contest.

Perhaps we will make a more serious effort next year and if conditions are
favorable, we will do better next time. Thanks for the q?s,

73,

Dan VO1MX