[3830] IOTA AA4V Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ryansci@infoave.net
Subject: [3830] IOTA AA4V Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 08:00:13 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: AA4V
Operator(s): AA4V, W2GJ
Station: AA4V

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NA110 SC
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:   15       4        1       0
   40:  246      43        4       4
   20:  330      31      703      66
   15:   16       6       37      10
   10:    1       1        1       1
Total:  608      85      746      81  Total Score = 1,369,500

Club: Low Country Contest Club

Comments:

I enjoyed sharing the chair with my friend, Pete, W2GJ. Conditions for the
contest period were fairly poor. We had a few good runs, especially on Sunday
morning to Asia. Many thanks to everyone for the QSOs and we apologize for
the many fills requested as the weather conditions were pretty bad, even
causing
us to shut down for over an hour due to a major electrical storm which blew
across
the island. Lots of QRN and QSB for the entire contest on all bands. This was
the first year that we used the SteppIR yagi and I'm certain that it added value
to our effort. EI5DI's SDI logging program worked flawless, as usual. CU next
year.