[3830] NAQP CW K6NR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6NR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 15:00:49 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:   40    12
   80:   69    26
   40:  176    41
   20:  194    48
   15:   66    21
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  545   148  Total Score = 80,660

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

Ten meters completely dead here, 15 was down significantly.  The other bands
were good, but mother nature made them extremely noisey here.  We had
thundershowers in the area just hanging around - nearby lighting picked my off
time for me (during the middle of a nice 20m run).  When I got back on later, 20
had extremely high noise for several hours.

But hey, what can you expect in the desert during August?  Thanks for the QSOs
folks.

  Dana