[3830] EUHF Champ EA5DFV SSB Only HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jose.m.femenia@uv.es
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ EA5DFV SSB Only HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 00:18:48 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: SSB Only HP
QTH: JM08as
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

  160:          14     13
   80:          83     36
   40:         237     51
   20:         440     64
   15:          42     29
   10:          14     13
---------------------------
Total:   0     830    206  Total Score = 170,980

Club:

Comments:

A lot of fun! Better result that the past edition, but, with very bad conditions
on the 10 and 15m.

Mostly CQ'ing, but with S&P with the second radio on 80m. Many new people send
the correct report and other, after to listen carefuly, ask about what report I
need: better that send the serial number, hi.

It was a pleasure contact the German Stations with the new 2x1 call.
Congratulations... and I envy. Now we are, here in Spain, the only one without
2x1 callsign in the EU (well, not exactly, the 2x1 call are used to ID the 2m
repeaters, hi).

73 de Jose