[3830] NAQP CW W6KY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6ky@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W6KY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:32:09 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W6KY
Operator(s): W6KY
Station: W6KY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:    1     1
   80:   36    12
   40:  134    39
   20:  160    42
   15:   39    13
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  372   108  Total Score = 40,176

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

Moved to 80 for the last two hours. Figured I could add about 200 Q's on 80.
After 36 Q's, the capacitor in my vertical for 80 CW blew. Infinite SWR. Back to
40, but only worked a few more.. Sunday, found a RedTail hawk (who perches on my
vert) had been picking at the cap.. 10 and 15 were like working a 1.2 GigHz EME
QRP contest. I think half of my contacts across the bands were from TN. Either a
great turnout from TN or that was all I was hearing!  I'll find my Heil and CU
in 2 wks on SSB.  73, Art  W6KY   www.w6ky.com