[3830] NAQP CW W0UO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0uo@cs.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0UO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 13:38:40 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W0UO
Operator(s): W0UO
Station: W0UO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   32    18
   80:   96    38
   40:  251    45
   20:  236    46
   15:   96    29
   10:   21    11
-------------------
Total:  732   187  Total Score = 136,884

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Team: Parker Cnty Posse #3

Comments:

Conditions here a little less than desirable, thunderstorm in the afternoon
required me to shut down for 30 mins, static crashes on 40, 80, and 160 were
nearly unbearable, about 20 db extra noise on 160, just a little less on 80 and
40. All in all, good rate, not as many multipliers as I had hoped for, and not
nearly as many QSOs/Multipliers on 80 and 160 as this station is capable of. The
only station worked on 6 bands was W4MYA.I can hardly wait for January!!