[3830] ARRL UHF WO9S Single Op LP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, <smc@w9smc.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL UHF WO9S Single Op LP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 19:22:29 -0500 (CDT)
                                ARRL UHF Contest
                                GRID SQUARE EN61
                CALL USED: WO9S    ARRL SECTION or COUNTRY:  IL
                     Single operator single band: 432 MHz

                VALID     PTS PER     QSO      GRID SQUARE
                 QSOs       QSO      POINTS    MULTIPLIERS

        432 MHz   40         3        120          20

        TOTAL     40                  120          20      2400

        Club participation:  Society of Midwest Contesters

Nice to have a tropo opening to the northwest Saturday night.  Worked a
couple of new grids including KM0T in EN13.

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for Amateur
Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards Committee.

Date: Aug. 7, 2005     Signature: Jonathan L. Rosner   Call: WO9S