[3830] ARRL UHF N0HJZ Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0hjz@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL UHF N0HJZ Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:11:56 -0700
                    ARRL August UHF QSO Party

Call: N0HJZ
Operator(s): N0HJZ, W0JT, KD5EMB, WB0LJC
Station: N0HJZ

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: EN34
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  222:   59    28
  432:   84    32
  903:   16    11
  1.2:   21    14
  2.3:    6     4
  3.4:    4     2
  5.7:    3     1
  10G:    7     5
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  200    97  Total Score = 86,427

Club:

Comments:

Murphy was a constant companion with our group.  This was our first time
operating as a group in this contest.  We set up on Buck Hill ski hill which is
located just south of Minneapolis.  We had 432 on the air at the start, 222 came
on after three hours, 902/1296 came on many hours later and some of the
microwave bands on Sunday morning.  Between rig failures, bad cables, missing
antennas, a lost compass, etc., etc., we managed to set a new division record!
Thanks to the guys who went up the hill to have some fun!  Thanks also to all
the rovers and active stations who got on the air!