[3830] WAE CW VA7ST Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW VA7ST Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 19:34:07 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:   0     0      0
   40:   0     0      0
   20:  71    66     52
   15:   0     0      0
   10:   0     0      0
-------------------------
Total:  71    66     52  Total Score = 7,124

Club:

Comments:

Bad conditions here. Score about half of last year. Gave up several times, but
kept coming back to find a little activity on 20M.

No signals (not one) from anywhere on 15 or 10. No EU on 40M, even with the dual
deltas pointed north.

Plenty of big signals on 20M Sunday. Managed to work a few of the weaker
stations, too. Didn't think I'd get any QTCs in, but seven stations asked when I
had some to send, so I sent. Surprising how few fills were needed, given the
rotten conditions and my 100w signal to a low tribander.