[3830] WAE CW DJ9AO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW DJ9AO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 01:10:52 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: DJ9AO
Operator(s): DJ9AO
Station: DJ9AO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  105    75   105
   20:  203   491   100
   15:   51    64    58
   10:    5     0    10
-------------------------
Total:  364   630   273  Total Score = 271,362

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

TS-140, TL922, 3-element tribander, quarterwave vertical on 40

Mults are weighted.

Double visit by Mr. Murphy kept me busy during my start on Saturday morning
(local time). Only after i found a faulty PL-plug and a semi-functional
slide-control on the TS-140 (Output Power), i could seriously start the contest
without loosing my TX-Output Power haphazardly in the middle of a QSO, or even
worse, while taking QTCs...
Pretty bad condx on the highbands, therefore less QSOs than last year, still a
higher score though, thanks to the 40m antenna (built 2 days before the contest,
performed much better than expected) and more QTCs.