[3830] NAQP SSB KB1H Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KB1H Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:14:40 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: KB1H
Operator(s): KB1H
Station: KB1H

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:    0     0
   80:   52    24
   40:   50    21
   20:   60    23
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  162    68  Total Score = 11,016

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Only operated the last three hours. Not having any domestic antenna systems it
was normal to have ZLs call me at the end of the first hour on 20M.

QRN was tough on 80M and made 160 impossible. Beverages still not connected and
needing some work. Apologize for not making any QSYs to 160. I did go and heard
the noise and a few stations but decided to head back to 80M.

Thanks for answering the CQs.

73 Dick