[3830] SARTG DL4R(DL4RCK) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl4rck@rckrtty.de
Subject: [3830] SARTG DL4R(DL4RCK) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 02:56:59 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: DL4R
Operator(s): DL4RCK
Station: DL4RCK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:  122  1075    30
   40:  235  2480    60
   20:  277  3365    82
   15:  114  1420    49
   10:   12   120     5
-------------------------
Total:  760  8460   226  Total Score = 1,911,960

Club: DRCG

Comments:

Condition was lousy on sunday here in middle Europe. Long distances during the
test I thought I am in a big black hole or without any antenna connection.
Nothing was to hear on 10/15/20m.

End the first run with 318 QSO's and the second with 579. So I was in my
personaly plan with 800 QSO's in this contest.

15m openings only on sunday afternoon, so I missed a lot of W's as normally.
Could only hear and work 6 JA's on all bands. A surprise was 40m with a lot of
W, VE. Could work also ZL, PY, JA on 40m. On 10m only a couple QSO's with mainly
Scandinavian stations.

My SO2R setup working fine, but with some special band adjustments on the 2
radios the distance of the antennas between 2-10m are much to small.

The new callsign DL4R (Club call) produce some difficulties, some OM's called me
further with DL4RCK, hi. I will use this callsign only in contest, otherwise
DL4RCK is my personal call and is used.

Thanks to SARTG to sponsor this nice contest with the family friendly 3x8 hours
setup and thanks to all who called me.

73 de Walter, DL4RCK, DL4R