[3830] NAQP SSB AE6Y Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andrew.faber@gte.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB AE6Y Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 07:46:20 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:30
Radios: SO2R

  160:   23     7
   80:    0     0
   40:   72    35
   20:  210    53
   15:   57    23
   10:    5     1
-------------------
Total:  367   119  Total Score = 43,554

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #2

Comments:

Not nearly as much fun as the CW version two weeks ago.  Here are some things
that would have improved my score:
1) Not having to deal with the Comcast cable repairman Saturday afternoon, and
not going to the movies with the XYL Saturday night.
2) Fixing my 80m antenna Saturday morning instead of Sunday morning.
3) More activity on 160, where I was forced to spend a lot of time fruitlessly
calling CQ due to the absence of 80.  Unlike the CW contest, where I had a
number of East Coast contacts on 160, here the only guy I could hear/work east
of 7-land was KT0R in MN (I think W6YX made the same observation).
  Still, a great contest to practice SO2R.
  73, andy, ae6y