[3830] SARTG CT3IA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct3ia@netmadeira.com
Subject: [3830] SARTG CT3IA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:03:20 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: CT3IA
Operator(s): CT3IA
Station: CT3IA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IM12MP
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   42   630    28
   20:  473  7055    89
   15:  156  2300    55
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  671  9985   172  Total Score = 1,717,420

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Very good contest, one that i will keep in mind as being the first one i've
worked with periods for operation.
My first period wasn't good, as i didn't had a antenna to work on 80mt. I worked
with my TA-53M with the 40kit, and a 40mt dipole. Couldn't get bellow 2.0 of SWR
on 80mt, so i couldn't work stations around, still i've managed to hear S50A and
some US calls.
The total for the 1st period was 70qsos, and on the second finished with the sum
total of 510 qsos. The final grand total was 670qsos, so next time i'll
definitally improve the 80mt situation (in fact i'm already with one 1/2 wave
dipole for 80mt. heheh).
I managed to work some "figures" that made myself happy, cases of YS1, KL7, and
others.
Didn't had problems at all with my setup, everything worked as usual with minor
problems.
Rig: TS-870S, Kantronics KAM, Writelog with WINXP, TA-53M w/ TA-40KR, dipoles.

CU in the next contest this weekend,

Miguel - CT3IA
Member of Madeira Team - CQ9K, CQ9S, CT9M, CT9D