[3830] NCCC Sprint(8-19) K8AJS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbastin@sssnet.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(8-19) K8AJS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:12:10 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (8-26)

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0         0
   80:   0         0
   40:  10    11 min
   20:  23    19 min
---------------------
Total:  33     Mults = 10  Total Score = 330

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Much better conditions than last week, signals were in general quite a bit
louder. I missed W9RE and K4LTA, the timing was never just right.

Five minutes into the contest, I was called by N3BB just as I hit some key, I
don't know what, and the contents of my log just completely disappeared - I was
looking at a white window. Jim, I'm sorry I lagged on that contact, I was
writing it by hand while I worried that I had lost everything before. I took the
better part of a precious minute restarting WriteLog and thankfully all my
contacts were there. Whew!!

Getting close to the end of these sessions, I'm going to miss them for sure.
They are definitely helping me work the kinks out of my routine, one of these
days I might be good at this...:-)

This weekend is the Ohio QSO Party, hope all you guys join in and help us make
it another super contest. All the information can be found at

http://www.oqp.us/

Hope to see you there!!

Rig: FT1000MP 100 watts
Antennas: 3 ele quad, Carolina Windom, Multi-band inverted vee
Software: WriteLog 10.55c