[3830] SCC RTTY WA2ETU SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY WA2ETU SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 19:08:01 -0700
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: WA2ETU
Operator(s): WA2ETU
Station: WA2ETU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   46    88    33
   40:  171   415    56
   20:  285   713    60
   15:   20    57    18
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  522  1273   167  Total Score = 212,591

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were very bad at the beginning of the contest.  I could copy weak
signals on 20m from Europe but could get very few to hear me.  As a result, I
decided to spend much of the day working on some of our remodeling projects.  I
was surprized to find 15m open to Europe at 0930Z on Sunday morning.  My 20
contacts on 15 were all Sunday morning.  15 closed down as the sun started to
rise here.  20  was also open to EU at 0900Z Sunday morning.