[3830] OhQP KV8Q SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KV8Q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] OhQP KV8Q SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:50:24 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FRAN
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:  138     0
   40:  198     0
   20:  113     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  449     0  CW Mults = 92  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 82,616

Club:

Comments:

All bands were in decent shape here.  80 was a bit noisy but not bad for this
time of the year.  Surprised at how many non-Ohio hams took the time to
participate.  Thanks, guys.  I'll be looking for you in your QSO parties also.
My first real contest using N1MM software.  That really makes contesting easy.
Super piece of software.
Thanks for all the QSO's.  See you all next year.  I might even locate the mike
around here somewhere to pick up so extra Q's & mults.  But, then I would have
to plug it in, wouldn't I?  Don't hold your breath...

Rig - TenTec Jupiter
Antenna - G5RV @ 40'
Software - N1MM