[3830] ARRL UHF KC9BQA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL UHF KC9BQA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 04:04:16 -0700
                    ARRL August UHF QSO Party

Call: KC9BQA
Operator(s): KC9BQA
Station: KC9BQA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN63ao
Operating Time (hrs):

  222:   49    26
  432:   58    27
  903:    7     6
  1.2:    9     7
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  123    67  Total Score = 27,939

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

Tried transcribing and submitting my paper log last evening to ARRL (8/6) and
see this morning (8/7) that I haven't received confirmation.  This was a great
contest here in the Upper Midwest.  Lots of rover and fixed station
participation, spearheaded by NLRS (Northern Lights Radio Society out of Twin
Cities/Minnesota) having their Rovermania II.  Check www.nlrs.org for details.

  903 and 1296 was new here.  Score without it would have only been 17,172.  My
903 and 1296 beams were fixed south due to a last-minute visit from Murphy; I
would have made at least 2x more Q's on those bands if all had been 100%.

  Best DX was later Saturday evening.  Worked WA8RJF out in EN91 and K0SM/R to
the west in EN10.  K0SM had 10w on 432.

  Hope I can find a way to get my log submission to ARRL acknowledged today.  We
are very motivated in the Midwest to not have this contest die.