[3830] NA Sprint CW W6YI(N6MJ) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6mj@adelphia.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W6YI(N6MJ) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:09:32 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: W6YI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   95
   40:  152
   20:  116
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

rate:  103, 90, 81, 89
band changes:  70

I didnt use the 2nd radio as much as I had hoped, but YI has had some line noise
problems so I really had to concentrate on the run radio to get the exchanges
right.  This is is still my favorite contest by far, and I am already looking
forward to the feb sprint.  Only mult heard and missed was KY..  Never heard the
KP2, VE2, VE6 or VE7 that were on.

Thanks to Jim for the use of his great station.

73, Dan N6MJ