[3830] NA Sprint CW N6TR HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tree@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6TR HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:24:16 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N6TR
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   92
   40:  149
   20:  132
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Score is down 2 QSOs in log checking thus far.

A very strong first 25 minutes working all the strong guys on 20, then got to
work with the weaker stations who were about 50 db down.  This was totally
different than February where I could hear juast about everyone 599.  Things
improved for me as the contest went on, so I was able to catch the leaders
during the last couple of hours with 90 and 99 hours.

My four square on 80 meters continues to delight.  This is my second sprint with
it - and I simply love it.  This antenna used to be up at W7RM and seems to like
its new home.  I did use my beverage (750 feet) on receive for most of the QSOs
however.  The beverage is another recent addition to the antenna farm that works
well.

Heard NP4Z a couple of times on 40, but always out of sync.  Otherwise, I worked
all the mults I heard - but obviously didn't hear many that were on.
Had a new 3 element 20 pointing at KL7, but it appears the band had closed up
there before I used it much.

Hours 93 91 90 99.  Had 96 band changes.

Nice to hear the great activity - just wish I could have heard half of it a
little bit better.  Many apologies to some of the weaker stations that I had to
give up on.