[3830] NA Sprint CW K9MMS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9MMS@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K9MMS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:31:52 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   51      60
   40:  120     125
   20:   44      50
---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

A very disappointing score -- the results are getting worse.  Countless CQs and
inherited frequencies resulted in no replies.  Many times, I tried 3 to 5 short
CQs with no answers.  I was tromped on countless times.  I've always run LP in
sprints, but to end the frustration, it may be time to try using the "dusty"
amplifier in the next sprint attempt -- just to see if it significantly improves
on this situation.  I almost shut down the last half hour, but since I was part
of a team, I decided to hang in there anyway.  :)

Having spent part of the afternoon (in very not weather)working on removing a
large section of a tree that had fallen into the back yard did not leave much
energy for the Sprint.  :)

Thanks for all of the Q's and mults.  Short contests are great -- especially for
aging contesters.  :)

73,
    Gary