[3830] ARRL Sep VHF NS3T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF NS3T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 02:42:21 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  35     13  Total Score = 455

Club:

Comments:

A whopping points total there...just played around with my loop antennas
on a pole lashed to a small tree in my backyard.  6m up 10', 2m up 15'.
Still have to get stuff up on the roof of the house.

More than half of my Q's were CW and below 50.100.  I stumbled on
the Sunday evening opening too late, but still managed to work
a new state (35) and a new grid (91).  Now, if I would just buy
all that new low-loss feed line and install my antennas properly.

Maybe by January....

73 Jamie NS3T