[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7RI(K7SS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K7RI(K7SS) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:18:45 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K7RI
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7RI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   46     :30
   40:   89    1:00
   20:  221    2:30
---------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

WOW! Great fun! ....Twenty cooperated by staying open late, and made working the
many casual guys possible. Forty was fast with lots of action. And eighty
thanfully didnt give me the usual city line noise...was even able to finally
copy an exchange from 5 watt Mork in CA.  The mults just fell into place like
never before in a sprint. Seemed like some sort of psychic assistance was going
on...so maybe I should claim multi op.... everytime I sensed missing a mult it
would show up! In over 25 years of doing sprints I have never ever been so lucky
w/ mults calling in as needed! (missed ND and RI for WAS)....I credit last
night's full moon, a great station to work from, thanks Tom and Carrie K7RI and
W7KAT, and old man Sol for bringing good propagation.
Paper logged as usual (I know....I'm a Luddite!)
Two band changes. 20 to 40, and then to 80.  Now the fun of typing it all in
starts. Maybe will try computer logging next time around... yeah...right!
... and as I have said every 6 months...SPRINT IS THE BEST CONTEST OF THEM
ALL!
 73 de Danny K7SS