[3830] Salmon Run W7DX(W7VV) SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, snr.huntley@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run W7DX(W7VV) SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:29:38 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: W7DX
Operator(s): W7VV
Station: W7DX

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Snohomish, Washingto
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5

  160:
   80:     39       55
   40:    107      118
   20:    215      612
   15:    106      177
   10:      2        3
    6:
------------------------
Total:    469      965  Mults = 109  Total Score = 414,854

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Great contest especially using the Western Washington DX Club call of W7DX.
Worked 30 Washington counties, 7 Canadian Provinces, missed R.I. for a sweep on
the states, and had 12 DX entities, including 5N, ZK1/S, V7, VP5, S.A. and
Europe. Had a great evening on 40 but 20 is still the money band for this time
of the cycle.

Thanks to the Western Washington DX Club and all the stations that responded to
my calls. We are look forward to next year.