[3830] CQ WW RTTY 9M2CNC(@9M2RPN) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g4zfe@g4zfe.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY 9M2CNC(@9M2RPN) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:27:56 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: 9M2CNC
Operator(s): 9M2CNC
Station: 9M2RPN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kuala Lumpur
Operating Time (hrs): 33

   80:    0     0        0      0     0
   40:  126   330        3     45    23
   20:  607  1734       24     71    26
   15:  744  1993        8     78    29
   10:   62   162        0     26    14
Total: 1539  4219      220     92    35  Total Score = 1,463,993

Club: BARTG

Comments:

Station: IC7560 Pro, IC-PW1 amplifer, 400W output
Force 12 C3-S at 12m, 40m Inverted V at 12m

A fun contest and nice to see 10m open to Europe at times. Despite the band
being open to Eu I did make many QSOs as I guess the band wasn't being checked
often. Pity...

Very crowded bands especially 20m with signals being heard up to 14135. Indeed
all the activity  proved a problem for the 756 Pro I close-in handling.

Great to work all the regular RTTY gang. Also pleased to see a few new callsigns
on RTTY including 9V1YC. Good activity from S.E. Asia especially E21YDP/E21EIC
and many YB stations.

Excellent receiving skills at PJ2B as they heard me on 40m for a much
appreciated double mult.

Thank you for the QSOs. Logs already on LoTW and EQSL.CC.

73 de Rich, 9M2CNC ex. 9M2/G4ZFE