[3830] CaQP N9ADG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP N9ADG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 19:12:22 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: N9ADG
Operator(s): N9ADG
Station: N9ADG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    5     12
   80:   40     18
   40:   48     64
   20:   34     15
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  127     94  Mults = 51  Total Score = 30,549

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

What a great time -- thanks for the contacts; tried to sweep the CA counties,
but fell seven short! Thanks to K6AQL for a couple of the perceived difficult
counties; Heard KD6UO in MARP but wasn't able to lure him as he was S&P'ing. 40M
CW was like "panning for gold" a couple of times - for example, in between the
HUGE signals from both CA and out of state (heard a lot of PA), uncovered K6AQL
for SUT. He was only S9!. Hope to be back next year, will have to add this one
to my "Dear, here are the weekends that I'm busy" radio calendar.

Wish I had more time on 160m on Saturday night -- only had about 1/2 hr before
domestic concerns needed me to be off the air.