[3830] CaQP K5GA(@K5NZ) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K5GA(@K5NZ) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 16:44:41 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K5GA
Operator(s): K5GA
Station: K5NZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tx
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

I can't believe I missed Del Norte ! This is the first time I've ever missed a
sweep. So, I humbly bow to all who worked them all :-)

I felt going in that concentrating heavily on CW would help make up for lost SSB
Qs due to the high bands being bad. We shall see when the scores are in if it
paid off.

I also planned to work 160 harder than in the past. I did my best ever on this
band, but could have done much more as I heard many others to work or who were
calling me, but high static crashes simply made it impossible to even attempt
copying a QSO number, much less their call.

Many many thanks to all the guys for being most accomodating in QSYing for me,
both band to band and mode to mode. That definitely was a plus.

Thanks to Mike for the use of his superb station and the bacon-scallops...yum
yum. Oh yes, also the blueberry muffins, chips and bean dip, raspberry moca,
devil's food cookies, etc etc etc.