[3830] NCCC Sprint(10-7) K8AJS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbastin@sssnet.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(10-7) K8AJS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:13:59 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (10-7)

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0         0
   80:  13     9 min
   40:  18    21 min
   20:   0         0
---------------------
Total:  31     Mults = 10  Total Score = 310

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I started on 20 meters but quickly saw that was a wash, so moved to 40 after a
couple minutes. 40 was good and 80 was better, thanks to all the ops who heard
me and worked me.

For the last two weeks I've been fighting 20 over line noise that is there 24/7.
The NB2 noise blanker in the FT1000MP will knock it down, but as you might
expect it makes a mess of clean signals, and the IMD is fierce. I apologize to
all those ops that I may not have been able to hear tonight because of this. I
hope to track  it down very soon.

Rig: FT1000MP 100 watts
Antennas: 3 ele quad, Carolina Windom, multi-band inverted vee
Software: WriteLog 10.55d