[3830] Makrothen RTTY SV1DPI SO/Single Xcvr LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY SV1DPI SO/Single Xcvr LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 09:28:43 -0700
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: SV1DPI
Operator(s): SV1DPI
Station: SV1DPI

Class: SO/Single Xcvr LP
QTH: AGRINIO
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
   80:   50
   40:   46
   20:  289
   15:  257
   10:   11
------------
Total:  653  Total Score = 2,592,610

Club: RAAWG

Comments:

I love this contest. So i made an almost full time effort. I had a lot of fun
and thank you for all qsos. Nice opening on 80m early Saturday morning but the
best opening was 15m opening to north america. The best surprise when vk6hd
called me on 40m with a fb signal. Amazing to see the km and how far our signal
goes....
Best 73 Kostas SV1DPI
EQUIPMENT
rig yaesu mkv
ant 10,15,20   2 el quad
    40,80      homemade tuned vertical 14,5m
software writelog with mmtty