[3830] PaQP KA3QLF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP KA3QLF Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 18:20:15 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: KA3QLF
Operator(s): KA3QLF
Station: KA3QLF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Lackawanna Cty
Operating Time (hrs): full

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  394    921  Mults = 142  Total Score = 225,960.0

Club:

Comments:

total score includes 8 qso's qith K3YTL. An outstanding year, far exceeded some
goals and fell short of others. Single OP Lackawanna County record has once
again been shattered..but this one will be tough to beat. Another outstanding
job by the mobiles...I only wish conditions allowed mw to work more of them.
very odd conditions on 40m for most of Saturday...Kudo's also to NARC for
sponsoring this event every year..I can only imagine the amount of work
involved.  Thanks for another fun year, and best 73--Scott, KA3QLF