[3830] Makrothen RTTY JA1BNW SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ja1bnw@ta2.so-net.ne.jp
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY JA1BNW SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 05:59:01 -0700
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: JA1BNW
Operator(s): JA1BNW
Station: JA1BNW

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: Yokohama
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
   80:    0
   40:   62
   20:  153
   15:   59
   10:    0
------------
Total:  274  Total Score = 2,086,536

Club: RTTYCJ

Comments:

According to the Internet cluster,EU and NA stations were warking DX on 10
meters but here in JA, I could not hear any DX stations on this band. So that my
contest activities were mainly on 20 meters and low bands. F6IRF on
15m/20m,F4JRC on 40m and WA2ETU on 20m were indicating the band opening
respectively.
 Rig here is FT-1000 running 200 watts to TA-351(10m-20m 5 elements tribander
yagi) up about15 meters and dipole for 40m.
 Thanks to the three separate periods of this Makrothen contest,we have had
various things to do without any trouble during the contest.First good things
are to have a pleasure of a happy home.This time I really enjoyed watching the
F1 World Championship Race on TV that was took place at Suzuka Circuit in Japan
Oct.9th and joining the JA domestic contest ALL JCC/JCG that is held on the
second weekend of October each year at same days during the Makrothen contest.
It was substantial happy weekend for me.
I wish this nice three separate periods system could be applied to another
contest in future. Hi
73  HIRO Takayuki Hiroshima JA1BNW