[3830] JARTS K9MUG/4 Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9mug@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS K9MUG/4 Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 12:13:39 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: K9MUG/4
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Al.
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:  102   210    21
   40:  317   801    71
   20:  280   748    63
   15:  115   331    37
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  814  2090   192  Total Score = 401,280

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I wanted to have a new 40M wire beam pointed at JA to go with the one I have
pointed at EU. I only got 2 elements up by Friday, and the mismatch was bad, but
I ran it through a tuner and burned up the cheap tuner!!!!

Instead of working the contest during the day Sat., I worked on the beam getting
3 elements up and well tuned. The results were gratifying.

Overall, condx seemed very good and it was lots of fun.

Thanks to the JART and the contest committee and thanks to all who Q'd.

73,
Darrell