[3830] WAG ZL4BR SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, zl2br@ihug.co.nz
Subject: [3830] WAG ZL4BR SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 21:51:43 -0700
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: ZL4BR
Operator(s): ZL4BR
Station: ZL4BR

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: New Plymouth
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:
   40:   44             17
   20:  123             23
   15:   38             17
   10:
----------------------------
Total:  205      0      57  Total Score = 35,055

Club:

Comments:

Missed this contest for the past two years and after the full-time Oceania
contest effort the previous weekend, a full-time 48-hour slug in the JARTS RTTY
did not seem very attractive.

So the WAG turned out to be the way to go. Hard work a lot of the time, but a
good short path opening between 0800-1400utc on 21 and then 14 kept me going.
This contest is well orangised and publishes a excellent results booklet and
general operating standards and procedure used by the DL stations will keep me
coming back for more.

73, Frank ZL4BR