[3830] JARTS K6OWL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6owl@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] JARTS K6OWL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:49:06 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: K6OWL
Operator(s): K6OWL
Station: K6OWL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: San Francisco
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:    2    4     2
   40:   87  205    24
   20:   80  184    31
   15:   32   90    17
   10:    1    2     1
------------------------
Total:  202  485    75  Total Score = 36,375

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Kept the radio and computer on nearly all weekend and sat down for a few Q's now
and then when I could.  Conditions better than anticipated, pretty much across
the board.  Most interesting contact was when I let the radio autoCQ for a while
on 10 meters on Sunday while I worked on some spreadsheets, not really expecting
anyone to answer, when AD4EB nearly blasted me out of my seat, so there was some
propagation happening.  No one else called, however, so that was my 1 Q on 10.